J&J Family of Companies Finance Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Ethicon, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Finance Manager for Established Products, LINX, and Neuwave. The role reports to the Sr. Finance Director for the Ethicon U.S. Commercial business. The preferred locations for this role are Cincinnati OH, Somerville NJ or Raritan NJ.
Ethicon, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive Surgical Device portfolios in the world – including Sutures, Biosurgicals, Surgical Staplers & Energy devices and Robotically enabled diagnostic solutions. Our aspiration is to treat the highest areas of unmet need through a full continuum of surgical treatments with products, solutions, and digital advancements.
The Finance Manager is responsible for strategic decision support for the Established Products, LINX and Neuwave platforms in the U.S. This includes developing financial strategy, forecasting, performance analysis, business decision support and end-to-end P&L management for the businesses within Ethicon delivering $550MM annual U.S. Revenue. He/she is a key strategic and financial partner to the platform leaders and a member of the regional cross functional team responsible for leading this business unit -- deploying strategies to drive profitable growth.
This role is responsible for direct oversight and development of 1 direct report. Additionally, he/she will have dotted line management responsibilities for the FLDP on the team and will play a meaningful role in managing the talent bench for the Finance function (FLDP/Co-op/Interns).
• Collaborate with cross functional team to develop financial strategy for Established Products, Neuwave and LINX to drive profitable growth
• Develop financial forecasts in various planning cycles (Business Plan, June update, Nov update) and Quarterly Latest thinking exercises
• Performance analysis and reporting on business portfolio, highlighting key drivers and insights
• Voting member of the LINX/Neuwave CPC (Central Pricing Committee) and plays a key role in setting pricing strategy for the businesses
• Ad Hoc analysis and project work required to support future go-to-market models and/or changes to policies or procedures
• Oversight and development of direct reports and dotted-line team members
• Helping manage the talent bench for the Finance function including recruiting efforts, mentoring, and helping FLDP/Co-op/Interns navigate the J&J organization
• A Bachelor's degree with a major preferably in finance or accounting is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in finance and/or accounting is required.
• A CPA, CMA, or other financial certification is preferred.
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of US GAAP is preferred.
• Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills while working in a dynamic, cross-cultural team environment.
• Strong financial analysis, business partnering, team building, and influence management skills are preferred.
• The ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively take on leadership roles in various areas is required.
• Prior managerial/supervisory experience is preferred.
• This position may require up to 5% of domestic travel.
The preferred locations for this role are Cincinnati OH or Raritan NJ
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs