Lockheed Martin Program Security Representative in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Description: This position requires a Final Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
The Program Security Representative will have the opportunity to implement multiple aspects of Security including program, physical, operational and communications as a Security Representative for multiple programs in the Colorado Springs area.
- Support the Security program encompassing classified and/or proprietary materials, documents, employee clearances and classified equipment and support program compliance to all requirements stated in the CFR 32, Part 117.
- Partner with internal and external customers and teammates.
- Keep current on all changes to security policy and directives issued by cognizant Government Security organizations.
- Provide day to day security support of classified programs to include but not limited to maintaining access lists & access control, document control & markings, providing security briefings, controlling employee identification cards and records, processing both incoming and outgoing visit authorization requests, handling incoming and outgoing classified mail, maintaining accountability of classified material, attending program meetings, providing assistance in classification determination & investigating security violations/incidents.
- Assist in implementing local security procedures in conjunction with corporate and government security regulations.
- Update local records via electronic databases and assist in conducting internal and government-required self-inspections.
The selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Candidate will typically have a Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of experience.
- Final Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
- Knowledge of the CFR 32, Part 117.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Top Secret clearance.
- Experience working in an Industrial Security related discipline (DoD programs).
- Familiarity of Security related database usage [(Defense information System for Security (DISS) and Security Information Management System (SIMS)].
- Ability to interpret policies.
- Self-driven and results-oriented capable of effectively working multiple tasks concurrently.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs