Abbott Manager Sales Administration - Columbus, OH in Columbus, Ohio
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Our nutrition business develops science-based nutrition products for people of all ages, from helping babies and children grow, to keeping adult bodies strong and active. Millions of people around the world count on our leading brands – including Similac®, PediaSure®, Pedialyte®, Ensure®, Glucerna® and ZonePerfect® – to help get the nutrients they need to live their healthiest life.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save (https://www.abbott.com/corpnewsroom/strategy-and-strength/tackling-student-debt-for-our-employees.html) student debt program and FreeU (https://www.abbott.com/corpnewsroom/strategy-and-strength/college-degree-for-free-its-possible-with-freeu.html) education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Our location in Columbus, OH currently has an opportunity for a Manager, Sales Administration. The Manager of Sales Administration will lead the day-to-day activities of the sales administration team so that the Infant Nutrition sales force is effectively supported, and all sales transactions are processed efficiently, accurately and economically. The role will support sales operations by partnering with internal departments to help set strategy and execute national sales goals. The Manager of Sales Administration will be involved with hospital contracting support for the National Sales Managers, Regional support to the Regional Sales Directors and internal Marketing stake holders. The Manager of Sales Administration should be able to capitalize on synergies, set process for the sales analytics team, and automation with their team to efficiently manage the needs of the sales department.
We are looking for someone with 5-7+ years of progressive experience of working with sales analytics and sales finanacials. The ideal candiate would have experience with leading intimate team of highly drivien individuals to produce tailored resources for the field sales force and internal stakeholders. We are looking for stretgetic leader that would like to grow their crareer within Abbott. Effecitive, optimisitic commucnatino skills are necessary to manage competiting priorities and ensure accuracy to deliverables.
What You’ll Work On
Lead a team of Sales Analysts within the Infant Brands of Similac, PediaSure, and Pedialyte.
• Plan, prioritize, and schedule the team’s activities so that resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
• Monitor the status of sales administration activities to identify problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the team.
• Liaise with functional or operational area managers (for example in sales, marketing, finance, supply and logistics) to ensure that sales administration activities are integrated with other parts of the business and appropriate for current and future sales and marketing activities.
• Work directly with National Account Manager and Regional Sales Directors to support Group Purchasing Orginizations (GPO’s), hospital system sales functions and RFP’s.
• Oversee the most complex, large or difficult sales requests to maintain positive customer relations and ensure the field is adequately supported to drive retial and hospital share.
• Manage AdHoc FSF and Sales Operations Requests to ensure
• Lead, direct, evaluate and develop sales administration staff so that activities are completed accurately and on time.
- 5-7+ years of progressive industry experience with progressive role responsibility
Apply Now (https://www.jobs.abbott/us/en)
- Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com (http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx)
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com , on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Abbot welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
To request accommodation, please call 224-667-4913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abbott Jobs