Prime Therapeutics Pharmacy Intern in Columbus, Ohio
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Job Description Summary
Unpaid interns work in an assigned area and must meet the requirements outlined below in order to be in an unpaid intern status.
Unpaid interns must meet all of these criteria in order to satisfy the Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division requirements.
The following six criteria must be applied when making this determination:
- The internship, even though it includes actual operation of the facilities of the employer, is similar to training which would be given in an educational environment;
- The internship experience is for the benefit of the intern;
- The intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff;
- The employer that provides the training derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; and on occasion its operations may actually be impeded;
- The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship; and
- The employer and the intern understand that the intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship.
Work Experience - Required:
Work Experience - Preferred:
Education - Required:
Education - Preferred:
Certifications - Required:
Certifications - Preferred:
Potential pay for this position ranges from $0.00 - $0.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8% depending on applicant location.
To review our Benefits, Incentives and Additional Compensation, visit our Benefits Page (https://www.primetherapeutics.com/careers/benefits/) and click on the "Benefits at a glance" button for more detail.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1.866.469.1257 or email Careers@primetherapeutics.com.
- Prime Therapeutics Jobs