Hilton Guest Services Agent (Seasonal) - Beach Village in Coronado, California
If you are seeking an excitingopportunity in Hospitality directly related to an elevatedguest service experience - this is the job for you!
Beach Village at The Del is anexclusive enclave of luxurious beachfront accommodations located within theiconic setting of Hotel del Coronado. Cottages and villas range from one tothree bedrooms and include fireplaces, marble bathrooms and private patios orbalconies.
A Beach Village Host/Hostess is responsiblefor providing a strong level of professionalism and a positive attitude whileefficiently and courteously assisting our Beach Village guests in the hotel'scontinuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financialprofitability.
What will I be doing?
- Handle the pre-planning of the Beach Village experience for all scheduled Beach Village arrivals.
- Coordinate and confirm verbally and via itinerary the guest arrival schedule and all planned activities for each Beach Village guests in advance of arrival.
- Handle the arrival, hotel orientation and departure of all Beach Village guests.
- Check guests in/out of hotel using hotel computer system.
- Book future hotel or Beach Village reservations for guests.
- Respond to all guests’ requests; make suggestions and arrangements to enhance the overall guest experience.
- Make it happen – act as a conduit between the Beach Village guests and all operating departments to “get it done, whatever it is.”
- Make dining and other reservations for Beach Village guests and follow through with corresponding departments to ensure execution of task.
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of your working area.
- Check daily information board to prepare for arrivals and special requests.
- Adhere to department and hotel procedures and policies
- Provide assistance to all hotel departments as required.
- Adhere to guidelines established in the Hotel del Coronado Associate Handbook.
- Perform additional tasks as requested by members of the leadership team.
- Must be able to handle and process guests’ requests and exceed their expectations while providing them with personalized services and accurate information.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $18.06 - $21.25 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Guest Services Agent (Seasonal) - Beach Village
Requisition ID: HOT09ASU
- Hilton Jobs