Hilton Seasonal Attendant - Sundae's at Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, California
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION.
A Sundae's Attendant is responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
A VALID FOOD HANDLERS CARD IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
What will I be doing?
As a Sundae's Attendant, you would be responsible for serving food and/or beverages to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders. Makes and/or presents product using standard ingredient(s)/recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, maintaining accountability for all items served
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all transactions.
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of area on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning, stocking and rotating all products needed.
- Respond to guest complains in a positive and tactful manner, negotiate a compromise and implement solution.
- Locks up and stores all product, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops, secures and balance bank and sign out/in keys.
- Ensure serving station is well-stocked at all times
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $17.21/hr - $20.25/hr and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Seasonal Attendant - Sundae's at Hotel Del Coronado
Requisition ID: HOT09AYE
- Hilton Jobs