Hilton Seasonal Busperson/DRA - Breezes at Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, California
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION
Sets and clears tables. Stocks all service stations and assists food servers with table service. Clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting. Resets all service ware as prescribed. Maintains stock and cleanliness of stations. Serves guests beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience. Transports all dirty tableware to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
Both a valid Responsible Beverage Server (RBS) Certification and Food Handlers Card are required for this position.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Wipe down booths and chairs, move tables and chairs, and clean floors as necessary
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $17.05/hr - $20.06/hr and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Seasonal Busperson/DRA - Breezes at Hotel Del Coronado
Requisition ID: HOT09AYJ
- Hilton Jobs