Hilton Seasonal Pastry Cook III - Sundae'sat Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, California
As a Cook III, you will be responsible for maintaining, setting up, producing food and controlling quality of all food items prepared in the different kitchen stations, i.e., meats, fish, vegetables, bread products, sauces, stocks, seasoning, etc. A VALID FOOD HANDLER'S CARD IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION.
What will I be doing?
- Prepares all food items according to standard recipes or, as otherwise specified by supervisor, to ensure consistency of product to the guest; requires transportation of heavy food products.
- Checks and controls the proper storage of product, especially on all fresh produce, checking on portion control, to maintain quality product.
- Visually inspects, selects and uses only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Reads and employs math skills for following recipes. Prepares requisition for supplies and food items for production in workstation.
- Ability to stand and to work continuously in confined spaces.
- Ability to perform duties within extreme temperature ranges.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is $17.85/hr - $21.00/hr and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
Title: Seasonal Pastry Cook III - Sundae'sat Hotel Del Coronado
Requisition ID: HOT09BGM
- Hilton Jobs