Hilton Seasonal Pool Bartender - Shore House at The Del in Coronado, California
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION
Rising at the southernmost point of the legendary Hotel del Coronado, Shore House at The Del® offers an elevated hotel experience in an extraordinary neighborhood of seaside residences. From an oceanfront pool that blends seamlessly into the horizon, to an inviting living room that flows effortlessly outdoors, Shore House offers an extraordinary sense of place, where family and friends form deep connections in a rare beachside setting.
A Bartender is responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Both a valid Responsible Beverage Server (RBS) Certification and Food Handlers Card are required for this position.
What will I be doing?
- Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
- Present and serve beverages to guests
- Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
- Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
- Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
- Detect and act upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrate knowledge of liquor laws.
- County of San Diego Food Handlers Card and TIPS Alcohol Awareness Certification are required
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The hourly rate is minimum wage .90 cents. This is a tipped position as well.
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Seasonal Pool Bartender - Shore House at The Del
Requisition ID: HOT09AZ2
- Hilton Jobs