Lockheed Martin Information Systems Analyst in Courtland, Alabama
Description: Our employees are the core of everything we do, and they are helping the future arrive. As a leading technology innovation company, our team of over 100,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
This Enterprise Operations (EO) position supports the Lockheed Martin Space division located at the Courtland, AL facility. The primary responsibility of the Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst is to perform IT support for the Lockheed Martin managed areas. This IT professional will ensure that the Lockheed Martin IT systems are managed, controlled, and compliant. This includes upgrades, operations and maintenance, hardware and software installations, domain accounts, password issues and service request in the support of all IT equipment onsite.
The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst assists users with resolving technical issues with applications, connectivity and other IT related issues. The Multi-Function Information Systems Analyst will assist with Information Assurance, performing environmental vulnerability scans, remediation of vulnerabilities and system hardening. The selected candidate will ensure that all Lockheed Martin assets and software are properly accounted for, managed, and controlled. This is a non- telecommuting position including some off-shift hours, weekends and occasional travel. The position supports a 7 X 24 weekly on-call rotation.
U.S. Citizenship required for this facility.
• Ability to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance
• U.S. Citizenship required
• Ability to Obtain Security+ Certification or CISSP (within 6 months of Hire)
• Experience with Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems (i.e. 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, WIN7, WIN10, etc.)
• Experience with Operating Systems life cycle management and configuration management (i.e., Installation/Upgrades, System Imaging, Account Management, Print Services, Group Policy Objects (GPO), Domain Services, Hardware Modernization, Performance Monitoring, etc.)
• Experience supporting daily incident response (i.e., Helpdesk, etc.)
• Experience performing Contractor Off the Shelf (COTS) software installations and support.
• Experience working in a teaming/collaborative environment
• Ability to troubleshoot issues arising from OS and Network anomalies
• Ability to lift 30 lbs.
• Active DoD Secret Clearance (investigation within 5 years)
• Current Security + or CISSP certification
• Knowledge of Virtualization (VMware, Horizon, vSphere, vCenter, vCloud, vRealize, NSX, vSAN or VXRail)
• Knowledge of Linux Administration (RH6.x, RH7.x)
• Knowledge of how to deploy Engineering Tools (i.e., EPDM, IBM Rational products, DOORS, Creo, etc.)
• Knowledge of Network Protocols (i.e., TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, etc.)
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Knowledge of vulnerability remediation and security management (i.e., system hardening, log management, configuration management (i.e., Nessus, McAfee, WSUS, SCCM, Ivanti, Shavlik, Blade Logic, Splunk, ACAS, SCAP, HBSS, etc.))
• Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic IT environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs