Publix Bottle Handling Operator, Dairy - Atlanta in Dacula, Georgia
Bottle Handling Operator, Dairy - Atlanta
Dacula, near Atlanta, GA
• receiving filled bottles from the filling room on the conveyor line
• operating case packaging machinery
• keeping production running smoothly
• performing machine adjustments and basic preventive maintenance on equipment
• monitoring conveyor systems for hang-ups
• performing basic troubleshooting of equipment
• maintaining a clean work area
• actively participating in a continuous improvement mentality to improve efficiencies and productivity and
• other duties as assigned.
Hours of Work:
6:00pm - 6:30am, rotating schedule
Frequency of Pay:
Minimum Base Pay:
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
445 Hurricane Trail
Other Compensation Information:
Night Differential: A $.75per hour night differential is paid to associates regularly scheduled to work any hours between midnight and 3:00 a.m.
Weekend Differential: A $2.00 per hour weekend differential is paid to associates for hours worked between 12:00 a.m. Saturday through 11:59 p.m. Sunday.
Year End Bonus:
To reward associates for their contributions to the company for the calendar year, Publix provides a Holiday Bonus in November. In the first year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to 15 hours of pay, and in the second year of continuous employment the bonus is equal to one week’s pay if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check. In subsequent years, the bonus is equal to two weeks’ pay.
Maximum Base Pay:
• must be at least 18 years of age
• must have mechanical aptitude
• must have good organizational skills
• must be able to lift up to 50+ pounds repetitively
• must have excellent safety work habits
• must be able to maintain a clean work station
• must be able to perform steady and productive work for an extended period of time
• must be willing to assist other team members in other areas
• must have good human relations skills (the ability to work well with others and be a team member)
• show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work, and a
• commitment to Publix and our Mission.
• material handling equipment experience
Potential Annual Base Pay:
34,944 - 48,152
Damp, cold environment (35 degrees). Working with hot plastic. Requires hearing protection. Some climbing of stairs and ladder.
Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
401(k) retirement savings plan
Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
Group dental plan
Group vision plan
Long-term disability insurance
Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death and dismemberment benefits)
Supplemental life insurance
General equivalency diploma reimbursement
Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
Direct deposit of your earnings
Recognition for continuous service through service awards at five-year intervals
Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless service and device purchases
Associate wellness program which offers free health screenings and flu shots
6 paid holidays and premium pay for holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).