Hilton Concierge - Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas
The prestigious Hilton Anatole is looking for Concierge staff to join their Front Office Team!
Spanning 45 lush acres north of downtown Dallas, this AAA 4-Diamond property is an icon in the vibrant Design District boasting over 1,600 rooms, 600,000 square feet of banquet space, and 6 food and beverage outlets - 3 restaurants, a marketplace, in-room dining and a seasonal water park.
The ideal candidate has open availability, a minimum of 1 year hotel experience, knowledgeable of the Dallas area, willing to assist the Front Desk whenever needed, and ready to join a great team!
For more information on the property, please visit:
- Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas TX (https://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/texas/hilton-anatole-DFWANHH/index.html?SEO\_id=BING-HH-DFWANHH&y\_source=1\_MTIyMDgzNy00ODMtbG9jYXRpb24ud2Vic2l0ZQ==)
- Hilton Anatole (@hiltonanatole) • Instagram
Apply in minutes, right from your phone!
What are you waiting for? Apply now to join one of Fortune's Top 3 Best Companies to Work For! Hilton provides wonderful benefits, travel discounts, and the best opportunities for growth with Hilton's continuously growing company!
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career Growth & Development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Group
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
What will I be doing?
As a Concierge, you would be responsible for assisting guests with various tasks related to their visit and for providing information about the hotel and the local vicinity in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, restaurant reservations, and medical care
- Process and deliver messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, small packages and facsimiles for guests as requested
- Arrange and confirm recreational, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel for guests
- Respond to special requests for services including, but not limited to, dentists, doctors, child care, florists, etc.
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Register VIP guests, as needed
- Promote Company marketing programs and distribute printed materials, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office
Title: Concierge - Hilton Anatole
Requisition ID: HOT09VWE
- Hilton Jobs