Hilton Lead Banquet Cook - Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas
Ready to continue growing your career?
Hilton Anatole is currently seeking a Banquet Lead Cook to join our award winning team! In this role you will assist the banquet team in production and execution of operations while assuring operational efficiency.
Spanning 45 lush acres north of downtown Dallas, this AAA 4-Diamond property is an icon in the vibrant Design District boasting over 1,600 rooms, 600,000 square feet of banquet space, and 6 food and beverage outlets - 3 restaurants, a marketplace, pool, and in-room dining.
Check us out: Hilton Anatole (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/dfwanhh-hilton-anatole/)
The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Thrive in a high-volume environment with a passion for culinary excellence
- Possess a heavy focus on organization and cleanliness
- Have a natural and positive approach to hospitality
This is a Full-Time position, candidates must have full availability including nights, weekends and holidays.
Growing and developing our team into the future leaders of the hospitality world is engrained in our culture. We are excited to provide you with the experience and knowledge that will continue to excel your career!
..Interested? Apply to join our team today!
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-Free Education: Team Members will have access to a wide variety of educational credentials through our partnership with Guild Education, including: college degrees and professional certifications
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
**Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Lead Banquet Cook - Hilton Anatole
Requisition ID: HOT09AU5
- Hilton Jobs