Hilton Recreation Manager - Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas
Hilton Anatole is searching for a Recreation Manager to join their team!
Spanning 45 lush acres north of downtown Dallas, this AAA 4-Diamond property is an icon in the vibrant Design District boasting over 1,600 rooms, 600,000 square feet of banquet space, and 6 food and beverage outlets - 3 restaurants, a marketplace, in-room dining and a seasonal water park.
For more information on the property, please visit:
- Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas TX
- Hilton Anatole (@hiltonanatole) • Instagram
Apply in minutes, right from your phone!
What are you waiting for? Apply now to join one of Fortune's Top 3 Best Companies to Work For! Hilton provides wonderful benefits, travel discounts, and the best opportunities for growth with Hilton's continuously growing company!
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Career Growth & Development
- The Go Hilton travel discount program
- Competitive wellness benefits
- Team Member Resource Group
- Recognition and rewards programs
- And so much more
What will you be doing?
Directs and oversees the marketing, programs and operation of the Health Club/Fitness Center/Spa/Salon in accordance with local, state and federal health and cleanliness standards. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Recreation Manager - Hilton Anatole
Requisition ID: HOT09IEW
- Hilton Jobs