Bank of America Oil & Gas Asset Manager & Title Analyst Team Lead in Dallas, United States
Oil & Gas Asset Manager & Title Analyst Team Lead
The Oil and Gas Asset Manager and Title Analyst Team Lead role is responsible for managing oil and gas assets held in trust and agency accounts, in addition to leading a team of title analysts.
Effectively manage a portfolio of oil and gas accounts by negotiating oil and gas leases, reviewing and approving payment of ad valorem taxes, review and approve working interest joint interest billings, and perform annual reviews on client accounts
Work as part of a client team to prepare and present customized client presentations, and effectively manage client relationships and overall client experience
Review and make recommendations to approve or reject the acceptance of new accounts, and coordinate and assist with all necessary title and deed work associated with closing accounts
Effectively manage the workload of the title analysts, in addition to coaching and developing the team
Ensure title analyst team is aligned with the broader specialty asset management oil and gas team, and execute on strategic business initiatives
Strong verbal, written, and client facing presentation skills required
· BA/BS degree required, MBA or advanced energy-related degree preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of management/supervisory experience
· Minimum of 10 years energy or trust fiduciary industry experience
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal partners, clients, and other third parties.
· A high touch, client-focused individual with exceptional interpersonal skills
· Skilled in multi-tasking and managing priorities effectively
· Ability to identify, escalate, debate, and resolve issues
· Team Player and solutions oriented
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and fast paced business and technology environment
· Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organization with the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Microsoft Outlook.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Bank of America and its affiliates consider for employment and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) .
To view the "EEO is the Law" Supplement, CLICK HERE (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
Bank of America aims to create a workplace free from the dangers and resulting consequences of illegal and illicit drug use and alcohol abuse. Our Drug-Free Workplace and Alcohol Policy (“Policy”) establishes requirements to prevent the presence or use of illegal or illicit drugs or unauthorized alcohol on Bank of America premises and to provide a safe work environment.
To view Bank of America’s Drug-free workplace and alcohol policy, CLICK HERE .
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs