Hilton Director of Leisure Sales - Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California
A Director of Leisure Sales with the Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort researches, develops and solicits new FIT/consortia, wholesale, local and corporate negotiated accounts while maintaining relationships with current accounts. Will travel unencombered outside of the office to meet with customers and prospective customers to develop business, make proposals, negotiate contracts, maintain contacts, conduct site inspections and close deals. Consistently meets with and entertains customers, conducts property tours, participates in tradeshows and industry and community events to promote facilities and services. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
We are seeking candidates with a solid network of consortia accounts with 5 years in leisure sales. Luxury experience in a 5 star resort required.
Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club is the perfect blend of Southern California’s legendary laid-back luxury and the iconic culture of True Waldorf Service.
Perched on 175 acres atop a 150-foot seaside bluff and featuring a private beach club, this elegant AAA Five-Diamond retreat offers both indulgence and inspiration—from oceanfront culinary experiences to unique coastal activities and adventures. It’s a place to celebrate our love affair with the beach, passing moments and memories from generation to generation.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000367)We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
Salary Range: The annual salary range for this role is $130,000 - $145,000 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.
Title: Director of Leisure Sales - Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort
Requisition ID: HOT09B3Y
- Hilton Jobs