Lockheed Martin Aircraft Operational Support Field Engineer, F-35 Program-Entry Level in Dayton, Ohio
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Our products play an important role in the national security of the United States and more than 70 other countries, ensuring peace and stability around the world. Highly trained and specialized personnel and facilities are key to the company's unrivaled success in the aeronautics industry. Our workforce of more than 25,000 has pre-eminent expertise in advanced aircraft design and production, modification and support, stealth technology and systems integration.
Join the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics team at our Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio facility! This is an entry-level Aircraft Operational Support Field Engineer on the F-35 Program that provides primary, first-line support for all of the F-35 Operations Center customers and sites.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Functions as conduit between internal and external customers and the F-35 Sustainment organizations including Sustaining Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Sustainment Performance Management, Field Operations, Support Equipment, Training, and others as needed.
• Candidate will be responsible for generating routine and ad-hoc reports to analyze the health and performance of the F-35 fleet and of the F-35 Operations Center.
• Candidate will be responsible for answering e-mails and phone calls routed through the Operations Center.
• Provide briefings to internal and external customers regarding the activities of the fleet and of the F-35 Operations Center will be provided as needed.
• Candidate will also play a key role in keeping the F-35 Operations Center processes current and for proposing and implementing new processes and best practices as the F-35 Operations Center matures.
• The F-35 Ops Center is a 24/7/365 operation, and the candidate will be required to work different shifts and days as needed. Shifts will include first, second, and third. Work days will include weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
• Must possess at minimum an Interim Secret Security Clearance. Must be able to obtain a Final Secret Security Clearance. Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
The following Basic Qualifications are skills that a candidate must possess to be considered for this position:
• Experience in the use of 3 or more of the following Microsoft Office Suite products: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Project.
The following Desired Skills are not required but are those skills that would set a candidate apart from the others:
• Familiarity or experienced with any of the following a plus: F-35 Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) to include Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Analytics, Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) tools.
• Customer support skills and /or military aircraft
• Presentation design, web environment, process design, and data visualization experience
• Must possess excellent communication skills,
both written and verbal.
• Possess good presentation skills for customer and company presentations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs