Marriott Franchised Executive Chef in Dayton, Ohio
Job Number 23051637
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location AC Hotel Dayton, 124 Madison Street, Dayton, Ohio, United States
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Shaner Hotel Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Be a part of the new hotel, and rooftop bar & restaurant everyone is talking about! The AC Hotel & The Foundry Dayton are now seeking an Executive Chef to join our opening team:
The Executive Culinary Chef will plan, develop and direct (train) all culinary operations at their location. They will maintain high standards of food quality, presentation, health and safety, ensure the efficient and profitable business performance of our kitchens and the optimal utilization of team members and resources to optimize the overall guest experience. Managed by Shaner Hotels, we offer a competitive salary and full benefits package, including 401K. Visit us at www.shanercorp.com!
• Train, coach and develop employees and team leaders.
• Delegate tasks to the team and provide follow-up.
• Attend culinary leadership meetings.
• Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed.
• Ensure the team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service.
• Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance, and security standards are met.
• Ensure appropriate inventory.
• Prepare meals and food to meet the specifications of guests in a timely manner.
• Take charge of kitchen opening, closing and other side duties.
• 2+ years as an Executive Chef.
• Open and weekend availability.
• Extensive culinary knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with members and co-workers.
• Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values culture.
• Strong time-managements skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Marriott Jobs