CVS Health Infrastructure Consultant - Senior in Denver, Colorado
Are you interested in a flexible WORK FROM HOME schedule? An opportunity where you can balance priorities in and outside of work while helping people on their path to better health? If so, consider a role at CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, as a Senior Infrastructure Consultant!
The Member Services team is comprised of multiple technologies - SQL SERVER, SSRS and SSIS. We are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Consultant who will be responsible for the quality testing and production readiness of numerous internal CVS Health Source Data System extract files. As the consultant, you will ensure all data files are loaded and available for reporting done by the Member Services Report Development Team.
Additionally, in order to be successful in this role you will be responsible for responding to user requests for new tables, procedures, views and reports. You will also be designing, developing, implementing and tuning complex enterprise level reporting database systems. The consultant must be able to design, code, test, debug, document, deploy, and support solutions that ultimately improve health outcome, quality of care, and patient safety. This includes the timely handling of all CMS/Compliance and SLA reporting requirements. Strong technical understanding of data integration standards, frameworks and best practices; especially as they relate to ETL development is critical.
The preferred candidate will have experience using quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
• 5+ years working with SQL Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio) and Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau, etc.) Proficiency with writing SQL/T-SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and views for ad-hoc, recurring standard reports or file builds
• 5+ years of exposure to multiple RDBMS, as well as complex SQL Report Development skills across a variety of DB platforms
• 3+ years of professional Data Architecture experience
• 3+ years of experience in database structure/design to support Reporting Development in a high-performing and highly engaged reporting team within a PBM business operations environment
• 3+ years of experience with data modeling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived/analytic data; strong technical expertise in data storage/management technologies
• Experience crafting and optimizing table structures, queries, and views to support data processing and reporting requirements
• 3+ years’ experience with a business intelligence or other business analytics software is a plus (SQL Server, Tableau, etc.)
• Experience in operationalizing data governance and data quality through metadata.
• Previous experience with the big data solutions and products available in the market
• Experience with creating and deploying best big data practices and methodologies
• Prior experience with healthcare analysis and process
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
- CVS Health Jobs