Fiserv Director of Quality Assurance - Finxact in Des Moines, Iowa
The Director of Quality Assurance oversees the quality program for a next generation core banking application. Quality and stability are our highest priorities to ensure customer satisfaction. As a result, this candidate must be singularly focused on building a comprehensive testing program inclusive of automation, manual, regression, and performance testing to be executed with every release.
The Behaviors That You Bring:
• Integrity – Your customer-centric attitude and commitment to doing what is right for our clients and internal team members.
• Expertise – You are a team player and continuous learner. You share your knowledge with the team, embrace new learning opportunities, and search for ways to improve our operations.
• Empowerment – You demonstrate organizational skills, the ability to manage priorities, deadlines, and troubleshoot issues independently.
• Excellence – Your detail-oriented approach leads to quality processing results and your communication skills allow you to communicate effectively with internal team members.
• Innovation – You learn quickly, collaborate with others, and share your ideas for improving our service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures staff are adequately trained and proficient using the latest QA systems and platforms
• Effectively interacts and communicates with stakeholders regarding the status of systems being tested
• Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff
• Designs, develops, and executes automated and manual test scripts to effectively test new and existing products.
• Oversees and assists with black box, grey box, white box, regression, and smoke testing of software
• Designs, develops, and builds testing plans and procedures that ensure delivery of high-quality products and services.
• Ensures proper defect tracking.
• Assists in defining product requirements and development of test plans.
• Assumes responsibility for effective QA planning.
• Provide expertise in scope definition, effort estimating and sizing for manual and automation testing.
• Continually evaluates established systems and procedures and updates or modifies them as necessary.
• Develop training plans and objectives for all direct reports.
• Ensures accurate reporting and documentation of testing for self and team members
• 12+ years of experience is testing with 7+ years in test governance and test management working closely with project manager, Tech Leads, Business Analyst, Business manager and testing team
• Experience of managing and delivering large scale testing programs in banking domain
• Experience in reporting testing progress to executive management
• Hands on working experience with test management tools i.e., JIRA, ALM
• Defect Management, anchor triage calls with projects teams
• Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Fiserv Jobs