Weyerhaeuser Mechanical Maintenance Millwright - Dierks, AR in Dierks, Arkansas
Weyerhaeuser Company is accepting applications for Maintenance Mechanical Millwrights for our Dierks, AR Lumber facility. We are seeking individuals who are committed to safety, have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and a desire to work in a manufacturing facility.
Pay is based on experience, with the ability to grow up to $37 per hour. In addition, we have a weekend premium that amounts to $3.50 per hour. This vacancy will either be assigned to swing shift, graveyard shift or weekend shift.
- Machinery lubrication & other preventative maintenance assignments
- Repairing & troubleshooting mechanical power transmissions
- Bearing installment, coupling, belts, sprockets, and chain drive installations
- Repair and troubleshooting of Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Metal fabrication and basic principles of cylinder repair
- Some troubleshooting and exposure to industrial electricity issues and controls
- A personal and total commitment to observe all safety rules and regulations
About Wood Products:
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion is one of our five core values and we strive to maintain a culture where all our people feel a sense of belonging, opportunity and shared purpose. We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and supporting an equitable and inclusive environment that inspires people of all backgrounds to join, stay and thrive with our team./
- All Applicants must have a high school education or GED
- Stable employment history with a minimum of two (2) years' experience in Industrial Mechanical work
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts, to include weekends and holidays as operating conditions require
- Must be willing and able to perform the essential job functions of the position such as but not limited to; the ability to climb stairs and ladders, navigate catwalks, lifting / pushing (50lbs), stooping, and bending, and use aerial work platforms, fork trucks and manlifts at all heights and locations in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures (heat and cold) throughout the plant for the assigned shift
- Must be willing and able to fit test and wear a respirator, as required
- Basic Computer experience is required
- Ability to perform a welding and precision alignment presentation
- Ability to pass a pre-employment examination, drug test and background check
- Vocational or technical school certificate
- Experience with SAP or other Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Knowledge of fire protection systems
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Mechanical Maintenance Millwright - Dierks, AR
Requisition ID: 01020025
- Weyerhaeuser Jobs