Cardinal Health Outbound Warehouse Supervisor in Dixon, California
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible forperforming/controllinga combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
What is expected of you and others at this level?
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of operations, or business support staff.
- Daily timekeeping (Kronos) of up to 25 direct reports. Adhere to corporate attendance policies.
- Ensure all direct reports are meeting Safety, Quality and Productivity standards per local policies.
- Maintain 100% compliance on EHS & QRA training requirements for all direct reports.
- Conduct weekly or monthly safety audits and inspections.
Perform incident investigations and root cause analysis.
Utilize Lean Six Sigma tools and resources to solve complex problems and improve process quality and efficiency.
Recruit, hire, and train direct reports that align with Cardinal Health’s Values and Behaviors.
- Foster a healthy team culture, effectively develop associates with growth potential, conduct performance reviews, and manage employee relations.
- Sunday – Thursday (Sunday 11am, Monday – Thursday 2pm)
- Weekly Hours 50-60
- High school diploma required; degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A Covid-19 vaccination or a legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. Covid-19 vaccination includes:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Please Note: vaccines may be required for the position subject to federal, state and/or customer requirements
Qualities We’re Looking For
- Can effectively communicate with peers, associates, and other departments to achieve business goals.
- Ability to identify opportunities for cost and expense reductions to achieve operating budgets.
- Someone who frequently interacts with direct reports, customers, and peer groups at various management levels to solicit feedback and improve the way we take care of the customer – the patient
- Proven track record of working with direct report to improve performance.
- Ability to handle shifting and multiple priorities at one time.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs