Cardinal Health Analyst, Security Operations and Intelligence Center in Dublin, Ohio
What Security contributes to Cardinal Health
Global Security is responsible for providing measures to safeguard Cardinal Health's assets from circumstances that would cause loss or harm.
• Demonstrates knowledge of security concepts, policies, and procedures.
• Recognizes and anticipates security incidents and issues and escalates or responds appropriately.
• Identifies physical risk and assists with risk mitigation.
• Conducts site security audits and investigations.
• Applies industry, government, and company specific security standards to solve problems and provides guidance.
• Completes and/or reviews incident reports.
What is expected of you and others at this level
• Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
• Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
• Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
• Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
• Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
The Cardinal Health Global Security vision is to function in tandem with the company’s business needs and to proactively and innovatively prevent or mitigate risk while protecting significant company assets and being prepared to respond in an appropriate and professional manner when required. The Security Operations and Intelligence Center (SOIC) is the centralized hub into which critical issues flow. These issues come from around the world, and from various Cardinal Health locations. The information is then compiled, analyzed, and distributed so that the affected business segments, employees, and customers are better prepared to respond to and recover from any crisis.
Event Analysis and Emergency Response
• Gather and review global event intelligence
• Analyze the potential impact of global events
• Identify, initiate, and coordinate the appropriate response and notification to senior management and crisis management teams
• Provide emergency support globally
• Keeps accurate log of events and incidents
Monitor Safety and Security Management Systems
• Monitor cameras and assist in investigations
• Monitor enterprise access control and critical alarms
• Respond to alarm calls from enterprise security solutions provider
• Monitor life safety and duress devices
• Monitor the fire system
• Assist with special projects that support Global Security and business initiatives
Security Technology Support
• Assist with the provisioning and de-provisioning of badge access
• Troubleshoots security system software issues and escalates as appropriate
• Perform security system device audits
• Train Cardinal Health Security Coordinators on basic security management system functions
Work Hours : TBD; must be willing to work 2nd shift and/or 3rd shift and/or weekends
• Bachelor's degree and/or High School diploma preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in related field (Security/Security Solutions, Intelligence Analysis, Military, Law Enforcement, Corrections, Risk Management, Business Continuity, IT, etc.) or combination of professional experience and education
• Knowledge of security systems, devices, and building automation systems in a corporate environment
• Knowledge and experience in SharePoint
• Has the ability to apply knowledge and experiences to a rapidly changing environment
• Dedicated to the principal of Ethical behavior
• Firm understanding of the balance between Business and Security
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to resolve problems and develop process improvements
• Commitment to Customer Focus and Operational Excellence
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels
• Excellent critical thinking and decision-making ability
• Team-first mentality
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs