Cardinal Health Captain, Corporate Business Aviation in Dublin, Ohio
Cardinal Health Corporate Business Aviation is responsible for delivering flight services to meet the needs of the organization, including safe and efficient operations and maintenance of the company's aircraft. Flight Operations flight crews operate corporate aircraft (Falcon 2000LXS and Embraer Praetor 500) in accordance with FAA and International regulatory requirements and company standard operating procedures.
The Pilot/Captain is responsible for the orchestration of the entire travel experience of company personnel, customers, and guests during domestic and international travel. The Pilot/Captain ensures compliance with all applicable regulations as well as the policies and procedures specified in the flight operations manual. When not flying, you will have additional collateral duty responsibilities related to the efficient operation of the aviation organization. Our team flies out of the Don Scott Airport in Columbus, Ohio.
- Perform PIC and or SIC duties in compliance with aircraft limitations, Federal Aviation Regulations, flight manual procedures and company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe, compliant and efficient culture within the workplace.
- Ensures that preflight and post flight inspections are performed & documentations are onboard.
- Complete required annual training for company aircraft, other training assigned, and any required corporate training.
- File flight plans, ensure aircraft weight and balance, fuel on board and performance charts are all within limits for each flight.
- Ensure aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all provisions on board for the safety and comfort of passengers, providing excellent customer service to passengers.
- Study weather conditions at departure, enroute, destination and alternate airports. Make decisions necessary to start, delay or cancel flights and deviate the flight from planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Immediately notifies leadership of any condition that adversely affects safety, proficiency, competence or currency in any assigned duty.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer service.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Perform other duties as outlined in the Company's Flight Operations Manual and other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience, preferred.
- 4000 hours total flight hours with 2000 hours as Pilot in Command and 500 hours multi-engine turbine time experience, preferred.
- Falcon 2000LXS and/or Embraer Praetor 500 type rating is strongly preferred.
- Air Transport Pilot (ATP) Multiengine Rating required.
- Ability to pass Second Class Medical requirements annually.
- Familiarization with IS-BAO standards and experience operating in an operation with a Safety Management System
- Able to adapt to change and work towards continuous improvement of operations.
- Must be able to manage expectations, provide reasonable solution and always ensure that safety is not compromised.
- Accountable for ensuring that development of First Officers in all aspects of flight operations, procedures, and policies.
- Position requires extensive travel and the ability to deal with schedule changes and some on call duties.
- Possess a valid Passport and driver’s license.
- Must live within 2 hours of Columbus Ohio or be willing to relocate.
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs