Cardinal Health Digital Reskill/Upskill Consultant in Dublin, Ohio
Our Path Forward focuses on growing and developing our people and includes a great focus on innovation. Our Enterprise Technology Strategy has the vision for a bold, forward-looking technology capability that is key to driving innovation and growth. Technology is disrupting industries and Cardinal Health plans to leverage technology to compete and disrupt within the healthcare sector. A proactive approach includes investing in our people through reskilling and upskilling initiatives offered by our newly launched Digital U.
Digital U’s vision is “Digital first. Digital best. Empowering employees to do the best work of their lives”. It defines digital as a new way of working that creates or enhances an experience for a patient, customer, or employee by combining technology and data to create greater value and eliminate waste in a system.
Digital U allows Cardinal Health to…
- Deliver digital solutions focusing on customer needs
- Offer customized learning programs that align and support employee roles, skills and career objectives
- Create robust understanding of technology as a capability to leverage innovation across the organization
The program focuses on increasing awareness, knowledge and skills across common digital themes important toward our emerging business strategies to transforming Cardinal Health into a “digital first” company.
Digital U has three focus areas:
- Digital Fluency: A foundational digital fluency program to increase awareness on a “digital first” mindset
- Digital Immersion: To enable a learner to increase knowledge on digital topics and apply to their business role
- Digital Colleges: Cohort-driven learning programs within six digital colleges to address skill needs across the enterprise and within IT
Digital Reskill/Upskill Consultant for Digital Colleges . Digital Colleges are the top tier of Digital U with the focus on reskilling and upskilling both the organization and IT. The seven existing colleges are Agile, AAA (Analytics, Automation and AI), Architecture, Cloud, Digital Marketing, Engineering, and Information Security. The Digital Reskill/Upskill Consultant will lead assigned colleges, partner within IT, the business and leadership, and manage the development and sustainment of assigned colleges.
The following is representative of the key responsibilities of the Digital Reskill/Upskill Consultant:
- Accountable for partnering on the development of college curricula and sustainment
- Accountable for practitioner assessments and gap analysis
- Drives learner engagement & accountable for planned technical role fulfillment
- Accountable for mentoring, shadowing & job rotation programs; Assess practitioner performance
- Analyzes college metrics & reporting
- Manages and champions practitioner development, advancement, and recognition
- Partners toward the development and support of technology career paths
- Coordinates and partners with the recruiting function when applicable to fulfill college cohorts
- Contributes towards review of college programs with senior technology and business leaders
- Define and drive achievement toward desired organizational outcomes and metrics
Cross-functional Business Partnering with Other CAH Stakeholders.The Digital Reskill/Upskill Consultant will work cross-functionally within and outside of Enterprise IT. The following is representative of the cross-functional interdependencies:
- Partner with the Learning Delivery team to engage with vendors to build curriculum, measure performance and manage service level expectations, ensure consistency and continuity of the learning experience
- Partner with Technical SMEs and IT/business leaders to develop college curricula and understand the digital direction and trends to maintain relevance of each college, skills, career paths, fulfilling job-shadowing and mentoring programs, etc.
- Engage with the Talent Management and Talent Acquisition team to review talent pipeline, career paths and recruiting
- Owns college engagement, monitoring metrics, and recognition
What is expected of you at this level?
- Possess a strong understanding of the digital landscape and emerging technologies
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, willing to dig in and drive for results by set deadlines on multiple colleges simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs, anticipate risks and issues and take appropriate action to mitigate/resolve them
- Excellent business acumen and communication skills to maintain effective strategic partnership with multiple teams throughout organization, including learning delivery, IT and business leaders, recruiting and other key stakeholders
- Responsible for managing colleges successfully regarding forecast and budget achievement
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to effectively disseminate information to others across the organization in a clear, easily understood manner
- Demonstrate effective leadership, project management and organizational change management skills necessary to interact, influence and facilitate change with senior management, division management, business unit partner, and vendors
- Must be able to create a highly energized environment of exceptional performance, shared accountability and personnel excellence
- Ability to provide a strategic and business perspective including putting the needs of the Digital U and colleges in context of the larger Cardinal Health organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- IT/digital background and/or experience preferred
- Passion for learning, driving digital and innovation
- Strong consulting, influence and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability navigating diverse business functions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and work with aggressive timeframes
- Highly motivated, creative, self-sufficient, able to operate effectively with a team
- Strong work ethic
- Travel expected at 10% or less
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs