Cardinal Health Director, Business Transformation & Process Modernization in Dublin, Ohio
As a member of Cardinal Health Digital Transformation Office, you will be charged with breaking the existing business process molds to modernize the way that Cardinal Health delivers value for our customers (internal and external). Unending intellectual curiosity, advance analytical skills, and vertical & horizontal engagement across the enterprise coupled with strong technical (value stream mapping, process design) and business acumen are critical skills required for this role. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be passionate about customers and have the ability to link how modernization of our processes and tolls will serve customers at the velocity they need with quantifiable transformation.
You will be charged with redefining and transforming end-to-end (E2E) process to modernize core business processes across Cardinal Health. This team is empowered to solve strategic problems that demand excellent thought leadership & problem-solving capability. You will be the Process Digitalization champion and drive the culture and mindset forward with business practitioners.
What Strategic Planning/ Execution contributes to Cardinal Health
Strategic Planning/Execution is responsible for developing and supporting the realization of strategic plans and management agendas
- BS/BA Business or Equivalent
- 10+ years of experience driving end-to-end process improvement in a large complex global organization
- Significant experience driving process modernization, process redesign, including process mining, process intelligence and designing to-be business processes.
- Expert storytelling and persuasive, executive presentation skills and experience, including expertise in successfully influencing, driving for results, and collaborating with large cross-functional teams
- Strategic yet detail oriented, with a track record of analytical and hypothesis driven problem-solving and proven ability finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience building a Global Business Services organization in a large multinational organization, and /or end-to-end business process (e.g., OTC) transformation required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills experience working with upper-level management
- Management Consulting experience or deep understanding of business processes in our industry preferred
- MBA preferred
- Serve as the digital change leader responsible for identifying and shaping improvements across E2E business processes and driving solutions through alignment with Cardinal Health’s Global Business Services strategy to deliver customer and business impact
- Combine deep domain knowledge including process mining, along with a consultative, technology driven approach to create differentiated process solutions and capabilities that help business team achieve their transformation charter
- Advocate business opportunity and highlight insights and impact from business programs. The successful candidate will leverage prior experience and skills in storytelling and showing the value of initiatives, creating informative and compelling presentations to share use cases and process improvement recommendations with senior stakeholders and executive digital transformation sponsors.
- Accountable for driving solutions through alignment with Cardinal Health Digital Transformation and Global Business Services strategy, value stream mapping, process analysis & design, and overall project planning, development, and launch
- Partner with business leaders, SMEs, IT, and automation teams to develop digital solutions to improve outcomes and the customer experience
- Facilitate process modeling workshops tied to core business objectives, identify areas of improvement, automation capabilities, and re-engineering opportunities
- Develop deep understanding of the E2E customer journeys and connection points to Cardinal Health’s Global Business Services strategy driving modernized processes and enabling the GBS transformation. Clearly identify and map current state process and pain points to establish a clear baseline anchored in facts, data, and metrics.
- Build deep domain expertise, identify opportunities, facilitate discussions between business stakeholders, data scientists, technical and process experts to lead and delivery process solutions enabling digitalization and automation
- Identify “lighthouse use cases” to showcase the transformational journey and impact to the customer
- Establish a roadmap to implement business transformation and drive bottom line impact
- Understand business challenges, develop, and test hypothesis and business strategic insights for the business based on quantitative and qualitative research
- Proactively identify alignment areas with highly complex interdependencies
- Communicate and collaborate effective with key stakeholders through transparency and partnership
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Provides leadership to managers and experienced professional staff may also manage front line supervisors
- Manages an organizational budget
- Develops and implements policies and procedures to achieve organizational goals
- Assists in the development of functional strategy
- Decisions have an extended impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with internal and/or external leaders, including senior management
- Persuades others into agreement in sensitive situations while maintaining positive relationships
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs