Cardinal Health Hospital Pharmacist Remote Order Entry Evening Hours (PRN) in Dublin, Ohio
Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions
With over 45 years of experience in helping hundreds of hospital and outpatient pharmacies, we provide access to best practice strategies and tactics to control costs, improve workflow and enhance safety. Cardinal Health Innovative Delivery Solutions is one of the largest employers of acute-care pharmacist in the United States. Cardinal Health is the employer of choice for pharmacists because we offer a variety of career opportunities in pharmacy leadership, clinical specialties, remote order entry, business management, medication therapy management and more.
Cardinal Health Remote Pharmacy Services Pharmacist
Through our remote service, we serve acute-care hospitals, providing you an opportunity to practice hospital pharmacy outside of a hospital setting. Utilize your clinical skills – including monitoring, dosing and reviewing patient medication therapy – and leave the dispensing to the hospital. This unique approach to pharmacy operations results in flexible work schedules, a team environment and time for you to focus on what you do best – patient care.
This is a center based position in Dublin, OH
Schedule : PRN covering vacation and PTO as needed. Ability to work evening hours between 5pm and 2am weekdays and 5pm to 10pm weekends as needed.
Cardinal Health Remote Pharmacy Services is currently searching for highly energetic and clinically oriented pharmacist to join our remote pharmacy team. Pharmacists will utilize their clinical skills to remotely service our clients’ patients, and provide a top notch continuity of care.
- Remote order entry and CPOE order evaluation and verification
- Physician and nursing consultations
- Clinical medication dosing services
- Review and monitoring of profiles and lab values for therapeutic outcomes
- Coordinates access to medications according to facility policy and procedures, and in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Active pharmacy license(s) in state of residence as well as state of original licensure.
- 2-4 years of clinical hospital inpatient experience preferred.
- Ability to gain reciprocity to additional states required for practice.
- Computer savvy to learn and perform successful operation of multiple pharmacy information systems.
- Excellent communication skills to enable the successful interactions with other healthcare professionals to facilitate the delivery of competent clinical care.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs