PNC Customer Service & Support Representative in Eastwick, Pennsylvania
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100970 Cust Serv Rep
Performs customer service activities and initiatives for a broad range of products, services and problem resolution that occurs across multiple channels for our customers. Delivers CARES model to customers and service partners.
Receives, investigates and responds to customer inquiries regarding products, services and issues via all channels through which customers are served.
Resolves customer service inquiries and issues. Recommends appropriate solutions. Refers complex or reoccurring issues.
Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction consistent with PNC's core values. Demonstrates commitment to quality through customer and service partner interactions.
Documents customer interactions and completes service requests to minimize customer effort or additional action.
PA - Philadelphia
Customer Service & Support Representative
Line of Business:
Operations – Retail
PA991 - Eastwick Center
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 11am-4pm
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
PA - Eastwick, PA - Philadelphia
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, however may require related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically <1 year of related experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Customer Experience Management. - Basic Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Tech Savvy - Basic Experience
- Advise, educate and engage clients on a variety of technological tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and financial well being.
Products and Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Working Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Working Experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Knowledge of a Specific Customer Support Function - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to assist customers with a specific type of support.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Fraud Detection and Prevention - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Customer Service & Support Representative within PNC's In Process of Close organization, you will be based in Philadelphia, PA at the Eastwick Center location.
The Service Desk IPOC Team serves as a centralized unit for temporary account reactivations for rejected transactions and CRISS requests, including customer notification, monitoring accounts, removal of services charges and mailing of cashier checks as needed.
Throughout your day, you will provide general and/or in-depth business specific customer service while answering inquiries and resolving issues. Using a courteous and professional manner, you will interact with customers and service partners via telephone and email while using standard screens, scripts and procedures. Above all, you will use advanced technology and solid service skills to develop and strengthen our relationships with our customers.