HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Care Tech PCT Medical Surgical in El Paso, Texas
* *About Del Sol Medical Center Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As a full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tristate community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic, a Level II Trauma Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
Benefits We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_Patient Care Tech _
As a Patient Care Technician (PCT) you will deliver high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety opatient care services related to activities of daily living and basic needs. Under the supervision of the registered nurse, you will deliver patient care while providing emotional and physical comfort to the patient.
- You will demonstrate exceptional customer service, compassion and empathy in all interactions with patients and family
- You will assist patients with basic needs, personal hygiene, mobility and transportation.
- You will obtain and record patient information throughout the cycle of care, including admissions data and vital signs
- In conjunction with nurses and physicians, you will be responsible for educating patients and families on the care and therapies being provided
- You will be responsible for recording information in patient medical records
- You will maintain close communication with physicians, nurses and healthcare team members regarding changes in a patient’s care and condition
- You will monitor supplies levels in your unit and patient rooms and restock as needed
Requirements Experience * 1 years of experience in an acute care hospital setting – preferred Certifications * Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required * Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification – preferred
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Patient Care Tech PCT Medical Surgical
Location: Texas-El Paso-Del Sol Medical Center - El Paso
Requisition ID: 01512-23463