HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Extern PRN South Med Tele in Englewood, Colorado
There is no better place to grow—professionally and personally—than Swedish Medical Center. One of south metro Denver's most respected healthcare institutions, we offer talented professionals like you the clinical variety and leading-edge technologies that will keep you challenged and learning. You will also enjoy the warm, community-care setting that makes care more personal...and your career infinitely more satisfying. Rediscover the reasons you chose healthcare as your career. They are waiting for you at Swedish.
At Swedish Medical Center, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Why choose to be a Nurse Extern at our Hospital:
- You will deliver high quality, patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services related to common nursing functions and activities of daily living
- You will, under the supervision of the registered nurse (RN), assist the nursing staff in providing patient care in accordance with your skills/training and the needs of the Department
- You will consistently assist the patient care team with maintaining a clean, well-organized, and safe patient care environment
- You will be currently enrolled and in good standing in an accredited school of nursing and can perform higher-level procedures once competency is achieved
Qualifications for being a Nurse Extern:
- Currently enrolled and in good standing in an accredited school of nursing
- 1**years of nursing school completed
- BLS through AHA or ARC
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nurse Extern PRN South Med Tele
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-119327