HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Prospective Payment System (PPS) Coordinator in Englewood, Colorado
Prospective Payment System (PPS) Coordinator
Rehab Acute Unit
We are seeking aProspective Payment System (PPS) Coordinatorfor the Rehabilitation Unit with Swedish Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Swedish Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
What you will do in this role:
- As a PPS Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating all patient information to be submitted for Medicare reimbursement and maximizing length of stay efficiency.
- You will coordinate and monitor Uniform Data Systems and Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services compliance.
What qualifications you will need:
- Currently holds a clinical license in Colorado, preferably Registered Nurse (RN), Physical Therapist (PT), Occupational Therapist (OT), or Speech Language Pathologist (SLP).
- Graduation from an accredited school in the field of nursing, PT, OT, or SLP.
- Prefer at least 2 years previous experience as a Case Manager in Inpatient Rehabilitation and a working knowledge of IRF-PAI & FIMS.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to compile, evaluate and report statistics to members of the team.
- Ability to assess information, apply critical thinking processes to determine course of action, define expected outcomes and evaluate effectiveness of plan through continuous assessment of the patient’s progress required.
- Must have strong analytical, leadership and organizational skills.
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Prospective Payment System (PPS) Coordinator
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-105145