Weyerhaeuser Production Planner - Oregon in Eugene, Oregon
Our Eugene EWP mill is seeking a Production Planner! We are seeking a highly motivated, engaged team member to lead the production scheduling & related mill optimization activities to produce over 1,200 different SKU's and meet shipment deadlines. This position reports to our Shipping, Logistics, & Raw Materials manager, works with Operations, Shipping, and is the designated point of contact for our Customer Service team. If you are an analytical thinker, self-motivated, and can work well with others to problem solve and drive innovative improvements, then join our team.
- Develop production schedules across the mill that optimize production & ensure product is ready prior to planned shipment.
- Develop an understanding of equipment run rates & constraints for various products, and schedule production in a manner that enhances results at a low cost & with optimal recovery.
- Schedule veneer consumption in a manner that balances grade mix, productivity, strength values, and anticipated receipts.
- Respond to customer service requests & coordinate production changes to meet shipment time frames.
- Provide data & analytics on production mix, with suggestions for improvements.
- Oversee system upload process & reconcile production differences between accounting & inventory management systems.
- Perform inventory management related inventory controls & assist with month-end inventory true ups.
About Wood Products
We've been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
- Be an engaged team member that is self-motivated and accountable to drive results without on-going supervision
- High level of analytical thinking capabilities & ability to interpret large amounts of product demand data & mill capabilities to make quick decisions
- Able to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with intermediate or better skills in Excel
- Ability to prioritize workload based on customer and business needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years production experience in a manufacturing environment that require constraint management or relevant degree
- Understands lean concepts
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
/Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans./
Job: *Operations, Manufacturing, & Construction
Title: Production Planner - Oregon
Requisition ID: 01015856
- Weyerhaeuser Jobs