Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Russian Federation-RU_Locations-MOSCOW
Job Number: 20000F0D
The role will be home based in Lipetsk
- Communicates competitive information, new products and selling issues to Product Finishes Sales Reps.
- Communicates extended product knowledge in wood, metal and plastics technology.
- Attends coatings seminars and trade shows pertinent to Product Finishes sales/marketing.
- Manages product trials at designated customer facilities.
- Supports national accounts specifications approval process.
- Maintains contact with laboratory on current technical issues.
- Assists with equipment installations and various line or equipment modifications/adjustments.
- Conducts technical training seminars at customers’ facilities.
- Evaluates product complaints and decide best way to resolve problem.
- Assists customers in preparing paint specifications to meet product applications.
- Troubleshoots on-line technical problems such as correcting batches and formulation of products.
- Advises customers of product line changes and improvements.
- Maintains expertise in product finishes equipment use and surface preparation.
- Shades product batches using intermix system/phoenix system.
- Assists customers with product inventory control/re-ordering.
- Trains customers on product knowledge and application methods.
- Assists Sales Reps by preparing samples and panels for presentations.
- Maintains customer technical service issues on file for follow-up.
- Positively represent and promote company, materials, solutions, service and other business benefits.
- Follows and implements all applicable organisational and local legislation.
- Plans his/her work effectively with respect of time and stated targets.
- Following up continual personal progress and improvement.
- Creates and uses proper market knowledge.
Industry product knowledge
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work with all levels of internal and external contacts
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams are unable to sponsor work permits or visas.