Lowe's Sales Support Associate in Fort Collins, Colorado
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Support Associate, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is accurately and efficiently picked and staged for customer pickup.
• Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
The Sales Support Associate assists in the fulfillment process by locating and pulling orders. In addition to helping with online pickups, this associate helps our customers with the process of selecting, demonstrating, and purchasing products.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of experience in retail store freight flow logistics.
• Experience in customer service role.
• Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic retail environment.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID: 1630013BR
Line of Business: Store
Job Category: Store Operations
Department: LWSUSAProduct Support
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full time
Location #: 2697
Location Name: Fort Collins, CO
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Lowe's Jobs