Hilton Agent - Reservations in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The Owner Reservations Coordinator has complete ownership of all Unit Owner Reservations including tracking Access and Cleaning Fees. This position requires a strong knowledge of Excel, Customer Service, and several Hilton systems including OnQ. The Owner Reservationist works closely with the Condo Manager, Engineering, Housekeeping,the Front Office of course our Unit Owners. Interested candidates should be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work for long periods of time sitting at a computer. Phone skills and problem solving are a must!
What will I be doing?
- Create Reservations for Condo Hotel Unit Owners
- Track Permitted Occupants
- Audit Cleaning and Access Fees
- Respond to basic questions
- Provide receipts for Hotel Charges
- Send Monthly and Quarterly statements
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Call Center and Reservations
Title: Agent - Reservations
Requisition ID: HOT08DQP
- Hilton Jobs