Hilton Barista (Part-Time) - GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The beautifulGALLERYone, a DoubleTree Suites by Hiltonis seeking a part-time Barista to join their food and beverage team! This 231-room property is located on the intracoastal waterway, less than a five-minute walk from Galleria Fort Lauderdale and a half mile from the beach!As a Barista, you would be responsible for greeting and serving guests beverages and/or food in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Shift Pattern: 7 am to 2 pm, weekdays/weekends/holidays as needed
Pay Rate: $10.00 per hour, plus tips
* What are the benefits of working for Hilton?* *
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employment
What will I be doing?
As a Barista, you would be responsible for greeting and serving guests beverages and/or food in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greets, prepares, services, and takes guests' orders for beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous, professional and timely manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Upsells additional items to enhance profitability.
- Enters orders into a computerized system and settles check(s) upon completion of order.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Barista (Part-Time) - GALLERYone DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale
Requisition ID: HOT09B6V
- Hilton Jobs