Hilton Cafeteria Cook (Part-Time) - Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A Cafeteria Cook is responsible for preparing and cooking all food items for the team member cafeteria in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Cafeteria Cook, you would be responsible for preparing and cooking all food items for the team member cafeteria in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Coordinate, prepare and deliver food to be served in the team member cafeteria
- Prepare and cook food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Maintain cleanliness and food sanitation standards at all times
- Stock and maintain par levels for designated food station(s) according to forecast
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Cafeteria Cook (Part-Time) - Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach
Requisition ID: HOT08T4M
- Hilton Jobs