Hilton Groundskeeper - Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach is looking for a Groundskeeper to join the Landscaping / Property Operations Team!
This luxurious oceanfront retreat offers a world of style, service and connection with globally inspired architecture and design. The hotel has 290 rooms with an expansive pool terrace with private cabanas, a 6thfloor fitness center, a tranquil boutique Spa, over 10,000 square feet of meeting space, and 5 food and beverage outlets. This includes a restaurant, pool side grill, cocktail lounge, marketplace, and in-room dining.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Various – must be available to weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website (https://www.conradfortlauderdale.com/) , Instagram , Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ConradFTLBeach/)
What will I be doing?
As a Groundskeeper, you would be responsible for maintaining the appearance and safety of the hotel grounds in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain the appearance and safety of the hotel grounds including, but not limited to, lawns, driveways, pathways, patios, verandas, etc.
- Mow, weed and plant flowers, shrubs, trees and grass
- Remove sod and weeds and apply fertilization, pesticides and other treatments
- Keep and maintain records of all chemical applications
- Perform a variety of repair and maintenance tasks for equipment including, but not limited to irrigation systems, lawn and trimming equipment, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S. (https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/1000367)We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits.Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Medical Insurance Coverage – for you and your family
- Mental Health Resources
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Supportive parental leave
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education (https://newsroom.hilton.com/corporate/news/hilton-announces-new-education-benefit-through-partnership-with-guild-education): Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
Job: Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities
Title: Groundskeeper - Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
Requisition ID: HOT09B5O
- Hilton Jobs