ManpowerGroup 20/20 Cabinet Designer in Fort Myers, Florida
Cabinet Designer - Sales Representative
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we're dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation's infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for a Cabinet Designer.
· Work with a wide range of customers, including builders, designers, and homeowners, to sell and specify cabinets and a range of other products, which may include lighting, appliances, and high-end fixtures
· Respond to inquiries with accurate pricing, inventory and delivery information
· Assist customers, both by appointment and walk-ins, while utilizing suggestive sales techniques and handling complaints timely and accurately
· Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but prior experience in sales within our industry will be considered
· 2+ years' experience with cabinet or interior design
· Knowledge of 20/20 or AutoCAD design software
· House call and interior installation experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· A strong sales presence
· Organizational and time management skills
· The ability to deal with a vast array of customers with varying levels of product knowledge
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families-geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs