J&J Family of Companies Senior Supply Chain Demand Manager in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Demand Manager, located in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
The Supply Chain Demand Manager is a franchise-aligned position in the Supply Chain Management organization that plays a critical role in the delivery of key metrics - Customer Service (Unit Fill Rate), Inventory (Absolute $ and DOS), Forecast Accuracy, and SLOB. The position reports to the Supply Chain Demand Director and is involved in setting the direction for the planning team.
• Serves as the primary Operations contact for business partners and is accountable for the end-to-end supply chain for the franchise. This individual is the supply chain liaison with Marketing and Sales Strategy detailed execution against OGSMs of the Squad and NASC.
• Lead a wide range of functions including forecasting, inventory management, sales and operations planning or integrated business planning, customer service and identify and implement process improvements.
• Work with Supply Chain planners to accurately forecast demand and ensure supply planning. This individual will champion the Integrated Business Planning (or Sales and Operations Planning) process at the Management Business Reviews. This individual will balance inventory and supply planning with service, by achieving superior MAPE results.
• Represent Supply Chain on several new product launch teams, and lead special projects related to product launches, line extensions, various supply chain initiatives.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of SAP, Tableau, and Panorama-based planning processes to drive efficiencies.
• Finally, the position will maintain employee development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for a staff of up to 5 people and will also work with other managers to continually develop organization design improvements for the department.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
• An MBA is preferred. A degree focused in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
• It is required that the candidates have a minimum of 8 years of experience in one or more supply chain or related field (Operations, Planning, Logistics, Project Management, Procurement, Purchasing, Customer Support, Contract Management, Materials Management).
• Experience in Supply Chain Planning is preferred.
• People management/supervisory experience is preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications is required.
• Experience with ERP systems is required and SAP knowledge is preferred.
• APICS Certification is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training, and/or certification is preferred.
• Experience working with Marketing and Sales partners is preferred.
• The qualified candidate must have strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication, and presentation skills required.
• The ability to communicate upward is required.
• Negotiation skills and the ability to influence without authority are required.
• The ability to effectively managing projects and timelines to meet schedules is required.
This position will be based in Fort Washington, PA or Skillman, NJ and requires up to 15% travel both internationally and domestically.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington-7050 Camp Hill Road
North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
J&J Family of Companies
- J&J Family of Companies Jobs