Lockheed Martin Aircraft Maintenance Support Engineer Asc in Fort Worth, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: At Lockheed Martin, we are passionate about innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and forward-thinking, everything is within our capacity – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, education and background.
Do you want to be part of an environment that encourages and supports employees to think big, perform with quality and build incredible products? We provide the resources, encouragement, and focus – if you have the resourcefulness and courage to work hard, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin offers extensive benefits to include competitive 401k, health insurance, wellness program and a flexible 4/10 work schedule. We remain an equal opportunity employment company.
The RMS F-35 Global Supply Chain & Depot Operations team is in need of a Logistics Analyst to support Non-Air Vehicle operations on the following product lines: Support Equipment (SE), Training, Pilot Flight Equipment (PFE), and Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS)
This position will ensure world-class support is provided to the F-35 Non-Air Vehicle product lines. The responsibilities will include communicating with the customer to obtain calibration requests, provide the customer status of their calibrations, coordinate calibration support with the suppliers and returning a Ready for Issue asset to the global F-35 customer.
This is an excellent early career opportunity for individuals seeking to join a great team in a fast pace dynamic business.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Customer service oriented
- Skilled in briefing small and large groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite with a strength in Excel and Word
- Ability to work jointly with the customer and teammates to identify solutions that meet both government and industry’s needs
- Requires familiarity in military aviation maintenance
- Background in unit (“O”) level aircraft maintenance, Beyond Unit Level Repair (Vendor/Depot)
- Ability to conduct and participate in supplier audits
- Experience with Import/Export requirements
- Must be able to work effectively in stressful environment
- Ability to collaborate with and integrate multi-functional teams
- Required to support a global customer
- Knowledge and experience with the following tools: Sharepoint, eShipper, Indysoft, LSEMS, ADIS and SOR
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs