Lockheed Martin ASBD Digital Transformation Lead in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Digital Transformation Project Lead for Aero Strategy and Business Development (ASBD).
Looking for a Project Lead who can understand the capture process for new business, and identify opportunities to improve the overall business decisions being made when capturing new business. The position looks at improving process, data collection, data quality and data management, efficiencies, data analytics and overall business decisions through IT and automation. The Project Lead needs to work with the ASBD group to understand their needs and priorities, and turn them into planned improvements to existing systems and identify where new capabilities and tools need to be developed. This role will develop roadmaps and schedules, and direct a group of matrixed IT professionals (software developers, Tableau, data center, etc). It requires having a solid understanding of IT and specifically software automation. This role will need to do basic application administration. The Project Lead will also be the Aero representative to a Corporate, cross-Business Area Opportunity Management System team looking to improve overall LM opportunity management. Overall, this position looks to improve data quality, efficiency and business decisions by leveraging IT.
• Strong working knowledge of IT systems, COTS modifications, and software development
• Automating processes using IT
• Prior experience leading small, matrixed project teams
• Demonstrated ability to develop high level requirements, layout screens, develop basic schedules, and track projects/tasks to closure
• Basic ability to administer systems (add users, import/export data, other)
• Understanding and experience with Business Development and New Business Capture
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools doing Contact Planning and Opportunity Pipeline Management
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM tool
• SharePoint customization experience
• Ability to build workflows, add data fields, and other development tasks with tools like Microsoft Access and SharePoint
• Good communications skills at all levels of employees
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs