Lockheed Martin Capture Manager Staff (level 4) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
In this position, you will play a key role on the Integrated Fighter Group Asia Pacific Business Development team by overseeing your own portfolio of 1-2 countries, supporting the Director as needed, and working with your peers throughout the ASBD organization. As a vital member of the team, you will work to shape customer requirements and build advocacy across Asia Pacific. You will also have the opportunity to rapidly progress into the role of Indonesia F-16 campaign lead.
You will support the pursuit and capture process, which includes building win plans and strategies, coordinating priorities with the other Business Areas as well as LMGA and LMI, participating in color teams, and working with a number of functional organizations (F-16 Program Office, Communications, Finance, Engineering, etc.)
You will lead internal LM teams in creating briefings, updating program and pursuit papers, working on RFI responses, and preparing for customer visits and/or executive travel to trade shows and events in the region. You will support the Director in managing day-to-day activities, to include: coordination of periodic campaign team meetings, management of NBF and travel budgets, and team projects as assigned.
This position will develop a strong understanding and relationships with the Indonesian customer and industry partners, as well as knowledge of Indonesia's government, laws, and customs. The campaign lead is responsible with helping to develop the customer relationship, customer profile, requirements and values. The position also requires close coordination with the relevant US Government agencies.
In this position, you will travel Internationally and domestically approximately 25% of the time.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN - This position is located in a facility that requires special access.
A level 4 employee Typically has 9 - 15 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Proposal/Capture experience (supporting customer contact tracking, decision mapping, competitive intelligence and customer assessments).
• Experience with USG foreign military sales contracting processes and acquisition strategies.
• Experience producing and giving briefings to senior level personnel and large groups.
• Proficiency in use of MS Office Suite.
• Strong ability to build successful relationships with all levels of stakeholders in both public and private sectors.
• A high degree of flexibility and the availability to travel frequently within the Asia-Pacific region.
• Self-motivation and the ability to operate in a virtual team with minimal guidance.
• Basic understanding of F-16 capabilities, history and status.
• Experience working with international customers and having an appreciation for the Asia Pacific region.
• Specific knowledge of Indonesia a plus.
• Knowledge of the US military defense acquisition and export licensing processes
• Excellent communicator, in verbal, written and graphic form.
• A flexible team player who can work well with international multi-cultural teams, committed to personal excellence, ethical behavior and integrity.
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline required with 9+ years relevant professional experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs