Cargill Cooked - Grind Material Handler - Variable Shifts - Full Time - Fort Worth, TX in Fort Worth, Texas
This position is located in Fort Worth, TX. Please note you may receive calls from a 952 area code if you are considered for the position. Note this position does not provide relocation assistance.
Cargill Protein is the umbrella organization of Cargill’s North American beef, turkey, and food distribution businesses. Our businesses based in Wichita, Kansas, provide wholesome, high quality, nutritious and flavorful products to customers ranging from foodservice operators and grocery stores, to food manufacturers and export markets. These businesses employ more than 28,000 people in the US and Canada, who work at dozens of processing and support facilities.
At Cargill Beef, we know that our customers don’t just sell products; they sell the reputations behind those products. Our customers provide people with something that they crave and love and it’s a product that we love, too. And we understand how deeply the quality of our red meat connects to our customers’ reputations. After all, it’s our reputation, too. We have been innovating for the last 150 years to bring our partners new solutions that help nourish the world. We continue to aggressively pursue improvements and produce real results that impact not only our operations but our industry, employees and the world around us. By continuously improving our products, processes and services we are ensuring a better, more sustainable future for our employees, for our customers, for our communities and for our company.
• Responsible for delivering material to the room, moving combos to dumpers, scanning product and counting and returning material to storage.
• Read bill of materials and identify product that needs to be moved.
• Stage product
• Requires ability to work independently
• Ability to use RF Scan gun
• Requires the ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment in a safe manner
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks
• Ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Basic Computer Skills.
• Previous forklift experience.
• Must be able to work in Cold & Hot temperatures
• Must be able to walk, twist, reach, bend, push/pull, lift and carry items weighting up to 80lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Cargill Jobs