Lockheed Martin F-35 Affordability Deputy Program Manager (Level 5) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
The individual selected for this role will be responsible for enabling the F-35 Lifecycle Cost Affordability Strategy to enable best value investments, and capture savings for the F-35 program. Significant focus will be on management of an internal investment portfolio, and partnering with Program Management, Business Management, and Supply Chain Management to ensure portfolio achieves desired programmatic and financial outcomes. In addition, this role will establish and manage processes, measurements and targets for assessing cost reduction effectiveness.
This individual will directly interface with Lockheed Martin executive leadership, Acquisition customers, End-users, international and domestic program partners for engagement and execution. Lead the strategic approach using analytics to drive precise focus points, and create Standard Work for Cost Management and analysis.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Experience communicating across all the various Program disciplines at the executive levels within LM, USG and Suppliers or equivalent.
• Experience successfully managing a disparate portfolio of projects
• Experience successfully managing teams consisting of multi-discipline member from disparate entities
• Experience operating in both tactical and strategic perspectives simultaneously
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of, and familiarity with, US Government acquisition and services contracting
• Knowledge of, and familiarity with Lockheed Martin Financial Management and Program Management toolsets
• Understanding of the Lockheed Martin Company and general financial principles
• Cost Account Management (CAM) Experience
• Excellent communications skills
• A broad knowledge of all aspects of F-35 Production, Sustainment & Modernization
• Solid interpersonal skills that include, but are not limited to, working in a collaborative environment
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs