Lockheed Martin Integration and Test Systems Engineer Sr. - Level 3 in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: We are Lockheed Martin
Our customers include both the U.S. Military and international governments and organizations. Our global reach and technical depth offer an endless amount of opportunities for up-and-coming engineers seeking a place to make their mark – or for seasoned engineers seeking their next career challenge. Join us and see where your Lockheed Martin Aeronautics journey will take you.
What You Will Be Doing
This position is within the Simulation & System Test (SST) System Integration & Test (SI&T) Test Operations Team. The selected candidate will work with leadership and multiple systems engineering IPTs in implementing strategic lab improvements and provide these inputs to SST as requirements needed to test and implement F-35 capabilities. This position will also oversee the technical requirements and plans while maintaining continuous communications with internal and external customers to ensure the requirements are met per program and schedule needs. This Integration and Test Systems Engineering role requires collaboration with SI&T Managers, F-35 I&T Director, Avionics IPT’s, various other SST functional teams, program technical leadership and other internal & external customers to seamlessly integrate and test F-35 avionic capabilities. This position will specifically support a focused agenda centered around digital transformation and the systems engineering activities required to further move F-35 SI&T from Hardware in the Loop Testing to Virtual Testing Venues to the greatest extent realizable.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Define Digital Testing Requirements
• Deliver Decomposed Digital Testing Requirements for Engineering Teams Responsible for Providing Operational Test Environments Solutions
• Collaborate with Engineering Disciplines to Deliver Implemented Digital Development and Testing Environment Solutions Supporting Decomposed Requirements
• Requirements Verification
• Simulation Validation
• Define, Implement, and Ensure Adherence to Digital Test Environments Processes for both Development & Testing Use Cases
• Provide Simulation Troubleshooting & Root Cause Analysis for Digital Test Environments Issues
• Advocate for continued Transformation of F-35 Testing Practices towards a Digital Environment
** This position is for a fulltime 4/10 B position (Tuesday - Friday). **
You will need to be a US Citizen, and currently possess and be able to maintain a US DoD SECRET clearance, to support this government contract, as well as successfully pass a drug and background check, in order to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
What’s In It For You: 3 day weekends every weekend!
From flexible work schedules to comprehensive benefits investing in your future and security.
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Bachelor's degree in an engineering field or technical curriculum (STEM).
• Must have active Secret clearance or higher.
• F35 clearances.
• Experience in systems engineering requirements establishment & requirements decomposition.
• Experience in software and/or systems desktop testing.
• Systems Engineering Development and Integration familiarity.
• Systems Integration Lab Development familiarity.
• Integration and Test familiarity.
• Familiarity with Mission Systems Integration Labs (MSIL) and Multi-ship Virtual Development Lab (MVDL).
• Experience working with multiple LM Aero F-35 engineering teams (e.g., MS, VS, WPNs, Labs).
• Demonstrated communication skills, written and oral with internal peers, internal leadership and/or external customers.
• Current F-35 credentials and clearances desired.
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
- Lockheed Martin Jobs