Textron Managing Director, Latin America in Fort Worth, Texas
Managing Director, Latin America
In this role, the Managing Director Commercial Sales- Latin America (MD) is responsible for the strategy development, marketing, and sales activities of Bell’s entire commercial product line in Latin America. This position will require interaction with private, commercial, para-public customers and government agencies. The MD will also be responsible for the leadership of and professional development of sales professionals. The position will require close coordination and interaction with other stakeholders within Bell and Textron. Work Location: Fort Worth, Texas Specific Region: Latin America
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for all near term and long-term opportunities in region for new and used aircraft.
- Responsible for all Bell marketing and sales activities within assigned region.
- Continually review and analyze marketing information including prepared reports and professional periodicals and news sources indigenous to region.
- Mentor, coach and develop sales team and keep direct reports informed and aligned with bell vision, mission and objectives, expectations, compliance, and behaviors.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating civil government and fleet sales programs.
- Responsible for customer relationships within State and Federal Governmental agencies and commercial customers.
- Represent, sell, and negotiate for Bell at all levels within private and civil government agencies.
- Coordinate with other internal departments (i.e. pricing, contracts, applications engineering, legal, and marketing) in the preparation of formal and informal proposals.
- Maintain market intelligence information -- identify shifting sales trends, political or financial changes and implement strategies to protect BHT business base.
- Partner with the Bell authorized service facilities to maximize sales opportunities within assigned region.
- Represents Bell as appropriate in the local public media, providing interviews and attending industry events as a Bell representative.
- Ensure team conduct themselves to the highest ethical standard and that all sales are in keeping with Textron and Bell compliance guidelines.
- External Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
At least 10 years’ combined experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Aviation Industry sales
o A combination of marketing, customer support or corporate finance involving putting deals together (technical or business) in the Aviation Industry OR Industry in which product sold is valued in MM’s and requires a complex transaction.
At least 10 years’ experience in sales management.
Ability to travel 30-40% of the time, within region.
Excellent communication, influencing, negotiating, leadership, and relationship-building skills.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex, geographically distributed organization with multiple value streams.
Solid customer partnering skills.
Proficiency in using customer requirements and feedback to help design customized solutions.
Ability to anticipate and skillfully manage through challenges.
Ability to become part of and contribute to a team.
Prior experience in the rotor craft industry is strongly preferred
Previous experience with Bell products
Current helicopter pilot license.
Rated pilot (military or civilian)
Demonstrated ability to effectively interface at all levels of the customer chain of command, as well as within the Textron Enterprise.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Texas-Fort Worth
Recruiting Company Bell Textron Inc.
Job Level Director
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 301935
- Textron Jobs