Lockheed Martin Quality Analyst ( Level 2) in Fort Worth, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Quality Analyst ( Level 2)
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
This is a position on the F35 Quality & Mission Success (Q&MS) team and will be responsible for the following:
• Contributes to the completion of specific programs and projects for the Low Observable Coatings team and may provide leadership and direction to lower level employees.
• This position supports the 3rd Shift Low Observables Q&MS Organization.
• Independently determines and develops approach to solutions related to Low Observable Coatings.
• Provides inter-organizational contact with production personnel, Inspection, and other internal customers. Represents the organization as a technical specialist in providing solutions to difficult technical issues.
• Able to provide mentorship and on-the-job training related to quality control methods, techniques and tools to the represented quality control workforce.
• Analyzes and interprets data and metrics that leads to actionable goals and continuous improvement.
• Collaborates with Quality Engineering for product defects and variation in manufacturing processes to determine root cause and assist in development of corrective actions.
• Conducts Product Build Surveillance audits for compliance to the F-35 Quality Management Plan.
• Performs containment activities to assist Quality Engineering with Root Cause/Corrective Action.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Ability to acquire Secret Clearance.
A level 2 employee Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
Fort Worth, TX
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Prior quality or inspection experience
• Knowledge of quality systems and inspection processes
• Experience validating accuracy and completeness of technical documentation and processes
• Experience with Aerospace engineering specifications and drawings
• Experience analyzing data
• Experience utilizing precision measuring tools and inspection equipment
• Prior leadership experience
• Experience with Low Observable Coatings
• Minimum 2 years’ experience reading and comprehending F-35 Final Finishes/Coatings blueprints, engineering specifications and drawings, technical data and planning documents
• Working knowledge of PDM, QADS, VAS, and SFM systems
• Familiarity of Final Acceptance inspections for Final Finishes/Coatings applications
• Prior experience as an analyst or proven experience analyzing data
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to adapt to changing conditions; demonstrates persistence and ability to overcome obstacles
• Ability to multitask, work well in a diverse team environment, and with cross-functional teams
• Ability to obtain a Secret clearance (none required to start)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs