Lockheed Martin Subcontract Administrator Senior - Buyer – Level 3 in Fort Worth, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: he Supply Chain team is seeking a full-time Subcontract Management Senior.
In this fast-paced role, you will play a critical part in developing and executing contractual relationships with our suppliers. Every day will be unique as you tackle shortages and resolve supplier performance issues. In this role, you will make a difference to our bottom line by controlling costs through negotiation and ensuring on-time delivery.
In this role, you will:
• Procure goods and services through the administration of purchase orders and subcontracts
• Develop and execute acquisition strategy
• Manage supplier relationships and deliverables
• Integrate with other departments to achieve customer objectives.
• Compile and analyze data
• Ensure compliance with internal procurement policies, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements and Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS)
• Conduct risk, issues, and opportunities management
• Some business travel to supplier sites as needed
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• 3 years of professional experience; or 1 year of professional experience with a related Masters degree
• Experience with have one of the following: procurement/buying, purchase orders, supplier proposals, managing supplier/customer relationships, negotiations, data analysis, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
• +2 years’ in procurement and/or supply chain management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Works independently and in a collaborative and team-based environment
• Experience with multi-tasking and managing competing priorities
• Experience with analyzing problems and recommending solutions
• Familiar with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Department of Defense FAR Supplement (DFARS)
• Familiar with Systems, Applications and Processes (SAP) or equivalent purchasing/ERP system, such as Procure to Pay.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs