Lockheed Martin Subcontract Program Manager, Senior Staff - Level 5 in Fort Worth, Texas
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Description: Come join the Skunk Works team! This position leads teams overseeing subcontractors or critical subcontracted systems for all contract types and programs. Directs and manages all costs, quality, schedule, financial and technical performance requirements that are levied on the subcontractor or the product family and is required to ensure performance and support of the contract milestones of the system. Develops sourcing and subcontract program management strategic plans that address overall program capture needs and execution. Acts as the main focal point to the subcontractor and program management office.
This facility requires special access clearance
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
A Secret Clearance, with an investigation in the last 5 years is required prior to starting this role
• Experience with schedule, cost, and performance responsibilities
• Experience briefing LM executives and high-ranking customers
• Experience working in a classified environment with a focus on mission
• Experience communicating with senior leaders to include program, company, subcontractors and customers
• Firm understanding of how to capture, aggregate, analyze, and present data that effectively shows key metrics, performance, and identifies potential risks
• Experience working with teams and providing clear direction on expectations, deliverables and ensuring completion of those items
• Experience with Microsoft suite of management tools (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc…)
• Cross-functional team leadership
• Multi-site program leadership
• Experience managing large subcontractors
• Experience transitioning from design to production
• Experience working within a classified environment
• Experience driving organizational change
• Experience implementing Agile program management practices
• Digital transformation experience
• Proposal experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs